Followers

I am now open for New sponsors for 2013/2014!
I am making a few changes and now reopened the Sponsor book!
If you would like to Sponsor my challenge, please get in touch...If you have been in touch but had no response could you please email me again at hobbycutz@gmail.com as I had a lot of emails not coming through...THANK YOU!

Monday 19 May 2014

Challenge 48 - 3 Shades of the Same Colour

Morning Friends & Followers

Hope you all well? I am sorry the challenge is a wee bit late, I have had a lot of trouble with my email accounts and blogger account, everything got hacked and it took me ages to get back in and get it all reset en all my passwords changed. It is not a nice feeling when things like this happens.

Anyway so we have a brand new challenge this week and our theme for the week is - 3 shades of the same colour - the challenge was set by Mrs Duck and our Sponsor for the week is the lovely Squiggle Fly.

The Largest Selection of Digital Stamps for Cards, Scrapbooking & Fun

and this is what Mrs Duck has made for our inspiration -she chose to use 3 shades of blue, and she used a sentiment from Squiggle Fly.


Wendy, Wendy used Blow me a kiss from Squiggle Fly.
And she used 3 Shades of Black/Grey

Elaine, used shades of Brown.

Used Blow me a kiss image and also used shades of Brown.


Hope you all find something to inspire you and that you will join us in our challenge this week!

We will be back with our Winner announcement on Saturday for Challenge 46 & 47

Please visit the Rules page before entering the challenge as anyone not adhering to the rules will be disqualified for the prize draw. This is to keep it fair.




No comments:

Post a Comment